What's the point of a tablet when the internal memory is just 8G?

IbroG

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
My concern is with my Tab A6 Samsung 2016 which I purchased sometime ago. I unfortunately discovered I can't use my sd card as the default memory. My frustration now is I can barely use it for the purpose I bought it--I guess I expected so much from this crappy tablet. My question to samsung and to anyone that cares to read is why in the world should samsung make such a useless tablet without sufficient storage memory? Is there any possibility of setting the sd card as the default storage memory? And for goodness sakes what we're the developers thinking of???

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's the problem with these low end devices. They are pretty much designed to draw you in with a cheap price, and offer little for it. About the best you can hope for with it is to get an update to Marshmallow and get the option of adoptable storage. It's a new feature that basically does treat an SD card as internal storage. The downfall is you wouldn't be able to use that card in anything else.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Its also a scheme to try and force people to use cloud storage, remote solutions and streaming over the network as opposed to anything localized. 8G is a total joke.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non