S6 randomly don't show Calls and SMS

Grumpy3D

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have bought a S6 in april this year. In the beginning there was no problems there, but in the recent 3 months, problems starts to occur.

At first SMS for the mobileTAN procedure came way too late, like 1-6h, or didn't arrive completly in case of the steam authenticator. After a wasted call by my provider, the problems disappeared for a while. 1 month ago the problems reappeared, to the point where calls don't show up on the phone. And with don't show up I mean, the phone don't ring, the missed call is nowhere to find on the phone (internal phone app, voice box, contacts+ app) nor do I get any info about the call.
BUT here gets interesting: When I restart the phone, I get a "missed call" pop up from contacts+ which shows me when the person tried to reach me, everywhere else the call doesn't shows up.

Because I don't want to restart my phone very often, what do you guys think could cause this?

Greetings Grumpy

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have bought a S6 in april this year. In the beginning there was no problems there, but in the recent 3 months, problems starts to occur.

At first SMS for the mobileTAN procedure came way too late, like 1-6h, or didn't arrive completly in case of the steam authenticator. After a wasted call by my provider, the problems disappeared for a while. 1 month ago the problems reappeared, to the point where calls don't show up on the phone. And with don't show up I mean, the phone don't ring, the missed call is nowhere to find on the phone (internal phone app, voice box, contacts+ app) nor do I get any info about the call.
BUT here gets interesting: When I restart the phone, I get a "missed call" pop up from contacts+ which shows me when the person tried to reach me, everywhere else the call doesn't shows up.

Because I don't want to restart my phone very often, what do you guys think could cause this?

Greetings Grumpy

SIM card or Signal Either way, it's an issue with your provider