Cellular data turns off every 15-30 seconds

Gerop Splydon

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
I use the doogee S60; works great in general and runs Android 7.0.
Whenever I leave the house, I turn on mobile data so I can still check my email, social media, etc.
However, my mobile data always switches off within about 15 seconds of me turning it on. When I'm out of the house for a while, I end upv having to turn my data on hundreds of times throughout the course of the day just to get quick spurts of internet usage before it suddenly switches off again.
Data saver is off and battery saver is off. I have no idea what is causing this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which carrier are you on? When the mobile data turns off, do you see that the mobile data toggle switch has actually turned off? Or is it just dropping the connection (i.e., is the cell signal indicator showing an X or no bars)?

Gerop Splydon

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
I use t-mobile. The signal is fine, it's just that the option to turn on cellular data keeps automatically turning off, so if I want constant internet outside of wifi I have to toggle it back on every 20 seconds or so.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this also happen in Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo