[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Scheduling/ shuffling shows on a DVR is an absolute pain in the ass when you're drunk. So is this new jb keyboard. Doesn't recognize curse words or drunk finger gestures. Sad. i should write programs for apps.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

I'd pay for a keyboard that compensated for drunken typing. :beer:

Sent from my SGSIII

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I should have been more specific. For these entitled twenty-something law students, I am too unpleasant to be around. When they actually start work full-time, they discover the the fun happy place they experienced during the summer was just a Potemkin Village. More yelling, less happy, happy fun time. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

Get off my lawn!

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Alright chatter, after the post I made earlier today I've decided to take on a weekend project. You have an application that can send data/commands between your phone and your Windows PC. What would you do with it? Launch apps on your phone from your PC? Shut down your PC from your phone? Turn off your computer's screens from your phone?

Brainstorm. If it's a good idea, I'll build it this weekend and release the application and corresponding Windows service.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Alright chatter, after the post I made earlier today I've decided to take on a weekend project. You have an application that can send data/commands between your phone and your Windows PC. What would you do with it? Launch apps on your phone from your PC? Shut down your PC from your phone? Turn off your computer's screens from your phone?

Brainstorm. If it's a good idea, I'll build it this weekend and release the application and corresponding Windows service.

Over WiFi or cellular?

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Any way you want it. Hell, I could throw in Wi-Fi Direct and NFC. I've worked with both of those over the past month anyway.

WiFi control is worthless to me. I can just get up and do it. Cellular is far more interesting, but I'll have to think about what would be useful for me.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Just saw Argo, was pretty good. So tired tho.. Weird considering me and wifey slept til 5 today ;D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2