verizon wireless front facing camera

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
NO one here really knows when LTE phones will or will not be coming to Verizon. That is unless the CEO is a member.:)

However, even if Verizon popped out a LTE phone in November, 75% of the country could not use it unless they drove to the area it is in use.

For those of us who live in the middle of a desert, we don't need no LTE phones until probably around 2012 (possibly end of 2011).

I know in Dec. when I jump to Android it will be on a one-year contract. It only costs about 50 to 60 bucks more, and the insurance is only 6 bucks vs. 7.99. (Don't need the extended warranty if you only have it for a year.)

Dirrk

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
NO one here really knows when LTE phones will or will not be coming to Verizon. That is unless the CEO is a member.:)

However, even if Verizon popped out a LTE phone in November, 75% of the country could not use it unless they drove to the area it is in use.

For those of us who live in the middle of a desert, we don't need no LTE phones until probably around 2012 (possibly end of 2011).

I know in Dec. when I jump to Android it will be on a one-year contract. It only costs about 50 to 60 bucks more, and the insurance is only 6 bucks vs. 7.99. (Don't need the extended warranty if you only have it for a year.)

Most reps that have read their emails or infocenter will agree with me because we have papers outlining the the lte roll out and we will not have any phones this year. But like you said its kinda pointless for most people when it first comes out.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

This is the best looking device we have seen yet - headed for Verizon. If it is LTE it will probably replace my Storm2. If not - I will hold out for something else. My next device must be LTE/4G.

Problem I see with waiting until Dec/Jan for a new phone - then you will be 5-6 months away from the iPhone4G - which if it has a larger screen - will be one of the most competitive phones on the market - and will also most likely come to more carriers than just AT&T.

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

I am going to do the 1 yr also. I am done with 2 yr contracts.

Does Verizon offer one year contracts?

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
You guys do realize that if you have a calling plan $49.99 or higher (without the data plan or other add ons) or are the primary line on a family share plan you care allowed to upgrade every year, right? You just don't get a NE2 subsidiarity, but you get the same two year pricing.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Don't know when this started but if this is correct what if your plan is over 49.99 but you're on a family plan and not the primary line?

My guess is you're screwed (like me) and will only do 1 yr contracts.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't know when this started but if this is correct what if your plan is over 49.99 but you're on a family plan and not the primary line?

My guess is you're screwed (like me) and will only do 1 yr contracts.

This is nothing new. It's been this way for a long time. You have to have a $79.99 single plan or $49.99 or greater family plan, but since family plans start at $69.99 all primary lines qualify.

As for your question you have to be the PRIMARY line and have to have been for at least 3 months I believe.

Understand how FSP's work, the first line is the bulk of the bill (say $50) and the secondary line and all additional lines are $9.99, so a secondary line CANNOT qualify. Your data plan does not count toward this. It has to be the specific Nationwide Plan you are on (Talk or Talk and Text).

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
This is nothing new. It's been this way for a long time. You have to have a $79.99 single plan or $49.99 or greater family plan, but since family plans start at $69.99 all primary lines qualify.

As for your question you have to be the PRIMARY line and have to have been for at least 3 months I believe.

Understand how FSP's work, the first line is the bulk of the bill (say $50) and the secondary line and all additional lines are $9.99, so a secondary line CANNOT qualify. Your data plan does not count toward this. It has to be the specific Nationwide Plan you are on (Talk or Talk and Text).

So like i said, I'm screwed.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well if it comes out around black friday I will try and get them to move my second line upgrade date by a few days it says the 11 of dec

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
just going to add... that it can go to verizon but at least i dont have to worry about tied data. just new billing cycle and did over 2 gigs in 1 day

Same. I just did 2 days of work.. It's been slow due to the holidays... So watching movies and sharing my connection with coworkers :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1386725646366.jpg
    1386725646366.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 5