App Issue

swellbong

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

my Note 2 has issues opening a certain app I recently downloaded. It's a social app for partyheads and DJs (Goinout) that was just recently released in the GP store. I don't know if I'm missing something. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, changed launcher, freed up some memory and all that jazz but still it won't just open. I've contacted the support about it but it seems like an isolated issue as I am the only one who had reported this. Well, granted that this was a new release and some bugs may have not yet been fixed, but it was just me who had reported it, so I had this nagging feeling that something might be wrong with my phone. Did I miss something or should I just wait for the developers response regarding this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

my Note 2 has issues opening a certain app I recently downloaded. It's a social app for partyheads and DJs (Goinout) that was just recently released in the GP store. I don't know if I'm missing something. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, changed launcher, freed up some memory and all that jazz but still it won't just open. I've contacted the support about it but it seems like an isolated issue as I am the only one who had reported this. Well, granted that this was a new release and some bugs may have not yet been fixed, but it was just me who had reported it, so I had this nagging feeling that something might be wrong with my phone. Did I miss something or should I just wait for the developers response regarding this?
Seems like you've done all that you could on your end to fix the issue. I'd attribute it to an app problem and wait for an update. What do the reviews say in the Play Store? Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

It's probably the developer side. They can't test on all devices as developers can't buy every device to see if it works.

Sent from a 4.3 Slim S3 using the AC forums app