Alarm Clock with specific functions needed

jgoldband

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for an alarm clock that will allow my phone to continue to ring when the alarm clock is active. If it could also come on automatically when the phone is plugged in that would be a bonus.

Thanks!!!!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I follow the request. Can you clarify exactly what you're looking for that the stock alarm can't do? Have you tried to test-call the phone while the alarm is ringing to see what will happen?

jgoldband

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Specifically I am looking for an alarm clock that will 1. become active when I plug my phone in, 2. will allow me to customize what notifications I get throughout the night.

My current alarm app that I downloaded becomes active when I plug the phone in but automatically silences the phone. I need to be able to receive and hear phone calls throughout the night but I don't want hear any notifications for email or text messages.

The stock alarm doesn't work for me since I will be hearing ALL notifications all night long (I get a lot of emails). If I could just shut down the email and text notifications with the stock alarm and keep the phone ringing that would be prefect!

Anything like that or can the stock alarm be customized the way I need? Any recommendations?? Can the phone be customized to shut down the email and text notifications during a specific time of day?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87