Wireless Charging pad that works with N10

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in something that charges faster, I.e. POGO. aren't these relatively slow? AFAIK there is no native wireless charging capability.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't word my original post or title very well, did it in a real hurry. I meant to say does anyone know if there will be a wireless charging pad that will work with the N10. With the removable panel on the back, does anyone know if there will be anything that allows wireless charging?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't word my original post or title very well, did it in a real hurry. I meant to say does anyone know if there will be a wireless charging pad that will work with the N10. With the removable panel on the back, does anyone know if there will be anything that allows wireless charging?

Nope not possible. additional hardware(It should be connected to battery for charging) is required to make wireless charging possible and the removable panel on the back is for just one purpose. to connect a case with the magnet at the back.

NexusX

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd be happy if I could have a charging dock...but nooooooooooooo, Google is moving as slow as my grandma (and she doesn't have a cheetah taped to her back).

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

It's very unlikely you'll see a wireless charging cases made for the N10. Do they make any for any tablet? Not only will it add to much bulk but it generally charges SLOWER then USB.

YamahaDest

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If that's the case, the battery draw from sleeping would outpace the wireless charging.

It's very unlikely you'll see a wireless charging cases made for the N10. Do they make any for any tablet? Not only will it add to much bulk but it generally charges SLOWER then USB.

aric

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
If that's the case, the battery draw from sleeping would outpace the wireless charging.

HP's TouchPad had wireless charging built it. It did make the case a little thicker, but it worked wonderfully. The Touchstone charger was just as fast as direct usb charging, and MUCH more convenient. The charger made a very nice stand, and would charge the TouchPad while it was in use.

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

I don't think so. At least not my N10. In deep sleep it has amazing battery life. I have an outlet charger I use for multiple devices...

ejy9a4a3.jpg

Its only .7 amp and it can charge my N10 while sleeping.

But not with the screen on. But in a wireless charging scenario that would be perfect since you likely wouldn't be using the device. However I doubt you'll see it due to slow charge time and the amount of complaint that would receive....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress