I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

wsotelo252

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm new here and I have a question,

If I get the Nexus 4 from T-Mobile will I get the OTA updates at the same time as those who bought it from the Play Store or will T-Mobile delay the updates?

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm new here and I have a question,

If I get the Nexus 4 from T-Mobile will I get the OTA updates at the same time as those who bought it from the Play Store or will T-Mobile delay the updates?

You should be getting the updates at the same time because tmobile won't be tinkering with it. It should be the same exact hardware and software.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

efeinblatt

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Any experience with VOIP calling on device? Does the Nexus 4 have a built in SIP client? Why does T-Mobile say that there is no wireless calling on the Nexus 4 on their network?

vanhoud

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Any experience with VOIP calling on device? Does the Nexus 4 have a built in SIP client? Why does T-Mobile say that there is no wireless calling on the Nexus 4 on their network?

They just don't include their proprietary wifi calling app on the nexus 4.you can use any voip app on the market to do wifi calling

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thla

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Phil, not sure if you have anything regarding this, but in your "Unlocking the Bootloader" video the menu says "Secure Boot enabled" do you know if it has anything to do with the secure boot stuff for Windows Phone 8/Windows RT?

mrkalel

Oct 2, 2010
www.twitter.com
I did a search and I can't find and answer...

Is Slimport compatible with MHL? OR is it a completely different standard?

Will Slimport allow connecting to any standard HDMI port (without charging)?

Thanks again for the help....

gabrielrgoulart

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it better than the Razr Droid HD? I'm from Brazil and LTE will be deployed here in 2013/2014. I'm traveling to the US next month, so I want to buy a new smartphone. Which one do you think is better? Non-LTE, amazing specs and low price LG Nexus 4, or the Razr Droid HD (which supports the 4G frequencies that will be offered here in Brazil) ?

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Uhm, so if i buy the device straight from Google Play Store, if there is an issue with the device, do I get any kinda warranty for the device? also if I put my Tmobile SIM in it, will I still get OTA update from Google or it has to go through Tmobile?

Faux Carnival

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So, the version bought from T-Mobile is exactly same as the one from Google Play Store? Both unlocked, both stock, no splash screens, no bloatware, etc...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez