New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Still in limbo.. no changes to Play store or wallet. Still says Nov 13th order and 15th estimated ship. The temporary charge on my CC was dropped this morning though ( which after some research, the hold had expired... nothing major ) No email from My Choice as of yet..

Last edited:

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got the back order e-mail, no shipping e-mail, temp charge gone, still says ordered 13th, 15th estimated ship, people who ordered after me are getting their orders, no other comments from Google.

Seriously pissed.

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Update: Just got done with this google rep, with a wait time of more than 30mins. And he says anyone that has not recieved an email on backorders or shipping will 90% get the phone tommorow, and 99% chance of getting it anytime this week.
I'm still skeptical about these reps and what they say, but thats what he told me, thought everyone should know.
Wouldn't say I wasn't happy to hear 90% for monday delivery.

Btw
Order Time: 12:05:31 PM EST
Play.google Date: 11/13/12
Shipping Est.: 11/15/12
Confirmation: Yes
Backorder: No
Device: Nexus 4 16Gb
Bumper: No
Destination: Weatogue CT 06089

Only way that is possible is they shipped via a different courier than UPS because most of us have My UPS and would get a notification from UPS if there was something being delivered to our address. Could Google have heard our cries and shipped FedEx? possibly, but I highly doubt it...

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got my Ups My choice message this morning at around 6:30am. My bank account has been charged and I will receive my devices tomorrow.
I ordered at 11:38am on launch day, a Nexus 4 and 10. Good luck to everyone still waiting on some info.

Sent from my XOOM 2

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I got my Ups My choice message this morning at around 6:30am. My bank account has been charged and I will receive my devices tomorrow.
I ordered at 11:38am on launch day, a Nexus 4 and 10. Good luck to everyone still waiting on some info.

Sent from my XOOM 2

Had you received any shipping emails or anything from Google prior to getting the my choice email? What is the status of you play store order?

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
LOL... so I spoke with a CSR.... and this time they told me mine was on backorder... I told him I never received any sort of back order email. He apologized and said he wasn't sure why I didn't... So basically, I was told that they are working to get my order shipped as quickly as possible within the 3 week timeframe.

I'm not taking this as the definitive answer but it kinda sucks to hear...

Lumia 920 here I come??

saundersadam

May 25, 2012
Visit site
i'm a limbo buyer with no communication outside of a confirmation email after i ordered. still have a pending charge in my bank and have never received a backorder email. as far as I know my order is all systems go. I finally got something to show up when I "tracked by reference" on ups and it's a longshot but it's a package coming from doraville ga that was shipped on the 15th (estimated shipping date) and will be here tomorrow. anybody ever have a package come from google that travels through or starts in doraville georgia?

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
what did u put on Reference in ups
i'm a limbo buyer with no communication outside of a confirmation email after i ordered. still have a pending charge in my bank and have never received a backorder email. as far as I know my order is all systems go. I finally got something to show up when I "tracked by reference" on ups and it's a longshot but it's a package coming from doraville ga that was shipped on the 15th (estimated shipping date) and will be here tomorrow. anybody ever have a package come from google that travels through or starts in doraville georgia?

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Lol me. I live in dacula ga.

That is my out to delivery place. I am in limbo, but had my date change to 11/17 What reference did you check using?

saundersadam

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Lol me. I live in dacula ga.

That is my out to delivery place. I am in limbo, but had my date change to 11/17 What reference did you check using?

I used MS because it's the abbreviation for Mississippi which is where the device is heading. Said it will be here tomorrow but it doesn't show anything like package weight so it could literally be anything going to someone else. Hoping that doraville georgia is a google shipping hub or something but only time will tell. I'll update tomorrow.

saundersadam

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I think is reference is something like who sending it if you dont have a reference number. For example if i put Amazon it shows all the package that is originated from Amazon but when i tried it with Google nothing showed up

I tried using google as the reference but nothing came up so when I used MS as the reference that single package came up as being delivered to my town tomorrow. That's all I know. I'm going on a wish and a prayer that this coincidentally would be my package despite the fact that I have had no communication from google.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I tried using google as the reference but nothing came up so when I used MS as the reference that single package came up as being delivered to my town tomorrow. That's all I know. I'm going on a wish and a prayer that this coincidentally would be my package despite the fact that I have had no communication from google.

Or maybe you found mine. I order at 8:34 PST and am in limbo :(