Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
How sure are you of this? I have it in my care in two different browsers and I must have hit "Proceed" 10k times and all i get is the error messages...
It worked for me around the 30th time. Also, you gotta not wait for the error message or for it to go away. Just keep banging away. You might need a new mouse after this, but hey...

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. While banging my mouse 100 times, I realized that MAYBE this is why the Play Store is not working. . . lol. I can see thousands of people 2 feet form their computer screens violently clicking their mouse. Can't be good for the servers.

WhiskeyRodeo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got this message........... In Canada........

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354052842285.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354052842285.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 167

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The cool thing about wasting two hours at work trying to order one is that my boss is sitting right next to me trying to buy as well!

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
. . . but. . . but this is fun? It's like mining for copper in Runescape. . . click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Hehe... just as I said this, I got through and was able to place the order! Reverse psychology FTW!

Of course, when it will actually ship is anyone's guess at this point. Figuring on January.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The fact that Google posted a message stating the Nexus 4 is not sold out, kind of gives me some hope that they have a lot of the device in stock and that I could be able to order it in a couple hour from now. If not, oh wells, maybe third time's a charm.

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
The fact that Google posted a message stating the Nexus 4 is not sold out, kind of gives me some hope that they have a lot of the device in stock and that I could be able to order it in a couple hour from now. If not, oh wells, maybe third time's a charm.

They're likely not in stock. Instead, they probably have received notification from the manufacturer that they will have X number of units available to ship in 5 weeks, and have made that number available for what is essentially pre-order. That's fine, of course, and is what Apple does. It's just too bad that Google Play servers can't handle the load.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall