Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If the 2-3 weekers do get their phones first, I'm gonna be pissed. I was just waiting it out and giving Google time, but if Friday comes and I don't have my phone, AND 2-3 weekers do, I'm going to be outraged. This is getting absurd now that 2-3 weekers have received tracking info that is being updated.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If the 2-3 weekers do get their phones first, I'm gonna be pissed. I was just waiting it out and giving Google time, but if Friday comes and I don't have my phone, AND 2-3 weekers do, I'm going to be outraged. This is getting absurd now that 2-3 weekers have received tracking info that is being updated.

whats even worse is that some from the original launch (nov. 13th) still dont have their phones... a guy just posted a few pages back

b2k1121

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Everything they've done so far has been absurd, so it's just par for the course.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Woot. My UPS shipping updated and says in transit from KY. My CC hasn't been charged yet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, the 2-3 weeks are going to receive theirs first? How did Google screw this up so hard?

Making me wish I hadn't spent an hour frantically click the "purchase" button to get my order through in the first place...

I want google to refund the 2 hours of my life!

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
whats even worse is that some from the original launch (nov. 13th) still dont have their phones... a guy just posted a few pages back

Everything they've done so far has been absurd, so it's just par for the course.

I can deal with delays. I can deal with lack of communication. I can deal with mess ups. Getting skipped over and people who ordered AFTER me getting their devices BEFORE me? Borderline unforgivable, just absolutely incredible. But I'll reserve the real rant until these 2-3 weekers actually receive their phones before me.

lightflyer1

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So you already have shipping details but the people that got their 'Your Item Has Shipped' email 5 days ago still have nothing?

Are you blaming me? I am just reporting what transpired as others have to let people know. What do you want me to do turn mine over to them?

jyemenai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You may find me in your company, amigo.

Same here. As much as it kinda sucks, I think they need us to be their guinea pigs for this whole process. THe N7 problems probably introduced them to it, we are testing out their "solution," and by the next major device release, we should see a slight fix. They can't really test a solution without the proper variables (us), so maybe they did try to fix whatever went wrong... it just went wrong again, lol.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
LOL. My 'battling' began with me refreshing the play store 30 min ahead (periodically not obsessively) of the supposed launch time. The obsessive refreshing started at launch time, when I had 2 browsers open (with multiple tabs) with add-ons to monitor the page for any changes. Additionally, I had my SGS1 in hand and was refreshing while waiting for the computer to refresh. I finally got in order in at 3:57, so 57 mins of hell!

Haha!!!

Just about the same here... I had 3 different browsers running (Chrome, 64bit IE, 64bit Nightly). I experimented with refreshing and machine gun clicking... I did discover that you could accidentally buy 6 N4s with 3 different browsers contributing to the same shopping cart if the google shopping cart was working right and your machine gun clicking got out of control.

timothykim

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
another update. ordered 27th, got shipping confirmation this morning ( was in 1 - 2 week), tracking has just updated from origin scan in Kentucky to Departure Scan @ 2:50pm local time.

odd however as I do not get a estimated delivery date nor is weight/destination or any info of the package present.

johnebs

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
This makes no sense...

I made 2 orders (One from my account and ordered 2 16GB Nexus and the second from my parent account and ordered 1 16GB Nexus4)
The first order was made almost at 2PM and said 1 - 2 Weeks, the second was made about an hour later and said 2-3 weeks.

My first order is showing the Yellow Box in the UPS tracking and the second is 'In Transit'...

droodski

May 7, 2011
Visit site
yes but did you have the YBOD since the 29th or 30th with " label received but no package"

another update. ordered 27th, got shipping confirmation this morning ( was in 1 - 2 week), tracking has just updated from origin scan in Kentucky to Departure Scan @ 2:50pm local time.

odd however as I do not get a estimated delivery date nor is weight/destination or any info of the package present.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87