Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Mozz_eyes

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It's cutting it pretty fine for me now. Got a late morning train to my folks' place on the 20th. Unless I get a tracking number at stupid o clock on the 19th morning, looks like I won't be getting my phone until January.

I'm f*cking livid. I've been using a terrible phone for the past 4 years, and as soon as a good deal comes along some prattish team at Google couldn't pull their fingers out enough to anticipate demand.

I ordered early because I wanted the phone early. Jesus christ.

*edit

I'm not looking to track you guys down and steal your Nexus, but what area do you live in? I imagine me being up north in county durham has something to do with slow shipping times as it's like the 3rd world up here.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sup, just had my shipping notification
16gb, 1-2weeks ordered @17:11 just thought I'd let you guys know my order date was NOT changed and still shows the 4th, and my card hasn't been charged/funds held, so if yours hasn't changed it doesn't necessarily mean anything. good luck guys! see ya on the other side!

edit @mozz: Stoke-on-Trent... it IS the 3rd world!

notdodgy

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I had shipping notice yesterday at 03:33.
Just had a duplicate at 0:33

No tracking information yet.

Time to claim shipping back?

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sup, just had my shipping notification
16gb, 1-2weeks ordered @17:11 just thought I'd let you guys know my order date was NOT changed and still shows the 4th, and my card hasn't been charged/funds held, so if yours hasn't changed it doesn't necessarily mean anything. good luck guys! see ya on the other side!

edit @mozz: Stoke-on-Trent... it IS the 3rd world!

Just to confirm fuzzylumpkins post I got a shipping email and neither my date or order status changed either. Good luck in getting yours guys.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yay, finally got mine delivered last night.....

when I say delivered, I mean I had to drive down to the TNT depot at 9pm to collect it cause they didnt drop ANY leaflet saying they had been around and I wasnt at home.

Anywho, got the phone....now Ironically I am waiting for the sim card to go with it...ahahahaha......flippin heck.....

Annirax

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I & my wife got our shipping notifications last night. Now, however, TNT's tracking system appears overloaded... I can't see what the status of my N4 is.

Mozz_eyes

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Absolute mare. My tracking number was sent at about 2am this morning but it turns out they tried to deliver the phone yesterday at 2pm! I didn't hear a knock so I'll be sitting near the door all day today for redelivery. Fingers crossed my handset isn't one of the duff ones as I think having to send it back would kill me.

notdodgy

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I would say delivery refund was the minimum they could do.

I asked politely about the duplicate notice and shipping refund.
They replied saying notice was a glitch.

This morning shipping is active - out for delivery. :)
Notice received saying my card is being credited for the delivery charge. :) :)

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums