Quick question about the onscreen keys

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably going to "downgrade" in size, I currently have a LG Optimus G Pro (basically same size as the Samsung Note 3) and it's a great device, fantastic screen and all, but now that I've had it a while it's just a little too large.
I was thinking of going to the Samsung S4, but just stopped at a store yesterday and looked at the N5 after reading some reports on it.
The price is right, that's for sure, and it's really fast, very snappy.
The only thing is that, compared to the S4 which has the same size screen, the N5 gives up some screen space due to the keys on the screen, unlike the phone that I have now and the S4.
I only had a couple of mins to look at the N5 yesterday,. but the few things that I looked at (browser, etc), I didn't see a have to get full screen, that is no keys showing on the screen.
Is there a way to do that in any of the apps.

Thanks,
Fred

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm probably going to "downgrade" in size, I currently have a LG Optimus G Pro (basically same size as the Samsung Note 3) and it's a great device, fantastic screen and all, but now that I've had it a while it's just a little too large.
I was thinking of going to the Samsung S4, but just stopped at a store yesterday and looked at the N5 after reading some reports on it.
The price is right, that's for sure, and it's really fast, very snappy.
The only thing is that, compared to the S4 which has the same size screen, the N5 gives up some screen space due to the keys on the screen, unlike the phone that I have now and the S4.
I only had a couple of mins to look at the N5 yesterday,. but the few things that I looked at (browser, etc), I didn't see a have to get full screen, that is no keys showing on the screen.
Is there a way to do that in any of the apps.

Thanks,
Fred
I'm pretty sure the keys go away when in certain apps, like games and when watching videos. Not sure about disabling them in the browser though

Shocktribe

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Is an automatic thing, like when yoooooooo watch a movie, clip, play a game, basically anything that requires a full screen it will not show the keys only tiny bakery visible dots

Posted via Android Central App