Nexus 5 automatically turns to vibrate after each call

Kess1

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I have recently noticed a strange issue with my Nexus 5. I have it set to ring when I get a call and once I answer that call and hang up, it automatically turns to vibrate on inbound calls. Any ideas what might be causing it? I have searched around on the forums and can't seem to see anyone who has the same problem. I kept thinking I was hitting something on accident, but I watched my phone as my husband called and I just ended the call and it turn to vibrate within 2-3 seconds. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have recently noticed a strange issue with my Nexus 5. I have it set to ring when I get a call and once I answer that call and hang up, it automatically turns to vibrate on inbound calls. Any ideas what might be causing it? I have searched around on the forums and can't seem to see anyone who has the same problem. I kept thinking I was hitting something on accident, but I watched my phone as my husband called and I just ended the call and it turn to vibrate within 2-3 seconds. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Welcome to the forums.
I would start by clearing the system cache in recovery. This won't delete any of your files. Here is how to do it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-5-rooting-roms-hacks/352008-guide-nexus-5-recovery.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez