how can I clean the dust inside both speaker grill?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
After couple weeks I just saw some dust inside speaker grill.. But not a big deal u see when u look closely but I like to keep my phone look new all the time? Any one know any spray or solution to clean up? Is it safe to spray inside speaker grill? Thanks.

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
After couple weeks I just saw some dust inside speaker grill.. But not a big deal u see when u look closely but I like to keep my phone look new all the time? Any one know any spray or solution to clean up? Is it safe to spray inside speaker grill? Thanks.

I'd try to vacuum it with a long bristle brush.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
The can of compressed air that are for computer keyboards work well. Just hold them up right so none of the frozen liquid goes in. Bit they're fine and work well

Posted via the Android Central App

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've just been blowing the dust out when I clean my screen which is about every 10 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AnimalMotherASF

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't using an aircan blow air inside the grill. It only has so much room and you don't want it making its way to the screen.(which happened on my iPhone).
Is there a real alternative?

guitarology

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using bursts of (my own) compressed breath to get the dust out but I think a toothbrush will do the job with less effort and less looking like a noob.
The grille on HTC M7, M8, & M9 are better looking but if a particle lodges itself in there, it's damn near impossible to remove it. That's like the spinach-stuck-in-teeth for smartphones.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch