I hate the headphone jack!!!

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I have tried numerous types of wired speakers and cannot get a good connection. I know I could go wireless but I want the speakers I have to work. Any thoughts? Yes I know about shoving it in all the way doesn't matter.:confused:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you say you know about shoving it in all the way, are you saying that you are able to push the plug in until it clicks, and the connection is still bad?

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Not saying you don't have a problem but I love to use my seven for music. I plug it in and it plays for hours. And there is no interruption from phone calls.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ohmslaw

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have tried numerous types of wired speakers and cannot get a good connection. I know I could go wireless but I want the speakers I have to work. Any thoughts? Yes I know about shoving it in all the way doesn't matter.:confused:
Can you give a little more detail about the exact problem? I'm not sure I understand it, and don't want to guess.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You probably have a bad headphone jack. If it isn't too late, see if you can exchange it. Otherwise, try to get it fixed under warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa