Nexus Nine price drop?

Bryson Shier

May 30, 2015
Visit site
The new Nexus flagships just came out (along with the Android Pixel C tablet), and I've been wondering: will the the Nexus 9's price drop with these new releases? The Nexus 9 is currently barely out of my price range, at $309 on amazon currently. Does anyone know the answer?

Last edited:

jeffhesser

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I feel like everyone was so sure there was going to be a new tablet... and there wasn't. I think the $311 might be as good as it gets.

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the 32GB model on eBay from Bestbuy for $350 after the eBay bucks were given to me. I think we might see some good deals this Christmas season

butler83

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a new n9 for £180 here in uk and its going straight back tomorrow, terrible light bleed and buttons are awful even though I have aug 15 build, so much for revised buttons and better screens after initial run.

Posted via the Android Central App

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The new Nexus flagships just came out (along with the Android Pixel C tablet), and I've been wondering: will the the Nexus 9's price drop with these new releases? The Nexus 9 is currently barely out of my price range, at $309 on amazon currently. Does anyone know the answer?

Try the warehouse deals on amazon. Mine came looking brand new and for a good deal less than new

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Got mine 3 months old on UK eBay, only £88. Seller gave me the receipt.
Still 9 months warranty left on it. Bargain. He went from ipad mini to Android, wasn't for him. It's a great bargain for me. Downloaded marshmallow, but oops 750mb download. (big )

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress