Battery saver messes with a bunch of settings

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I figured out lift-to-wake doesn't work with battery saver on. Today I figured out it messes with notifications. No vibrate with it on. I'm just leaving it off now. As much as I like toying with max battery life daily, it's just not worth wondering what other setting might be altered with battery saver on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that all makes sense to me. Lift-to-wake means the phone has to keep sensors active to figure out when you're lifting it. Getting notifications means keeping background data on for all of your apps. And vibration uses a significant amount of energy. I think the automatic battery saver is a good idea, once the battery gets down to 15%, but I never turn it on manually just for the sake of getting more battery life.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
There was only one time that I actually use battery saver mode and it wasn't when I was toying around the phone I actually did need it but other than that I never touched it. I have more than a battery power everyday to do whatever I need to do their too many settings are right that it messes with anyways unless I absolutely need to use it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress