January OTA Security Update Now Available!

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Pixel 6 Pro
Three hours since updating.
Fingerprint sensor is noticeably faster.
Pixel Stand 2nd Gen is now fully functional.
Everything is fast and buttery smooth.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Pixel 6 Pro
Three hours since updating.
Fingerprint sensor is noticeably faster.
Pixel Stand 2nd Gen is now fully functional.
Everything is fast and buttery smooth.

Good to know. I thought you said that you had 23w wireless charging on the stand with the November update? Or is there something else?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Good to know. I thought you said that you had 23w wireless charging on the stand with the November update? Or is there something else?

No, I never said that. I said that my Stand 2 and Pixel 30 Watt charger were showing close to the same time to a full charge when moving the P6P between them. My guess was neither one was using fast charging since they were both showing several hours to a full charge. Stand 2 charge time is now noticeably shorter to a full charge.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
No, I never said that. I said that my Stand 2 and Pixel 30 Watt charger were showing close to the same time to a full charge when moving the P6P between them. My guess was neither one was using fast charging since they were both showing several hours to a full charge. Stand 2 charge time is now noticeably shorter to a full charge.

Okay gotcha. That's good to know. I'm looking forward to the full 23w wireless charging.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Exactly. Better safe than soft-bricked
One time I flashed a Samsung device with 25% , guess what in the middle of the flash battery went , now I had a black screen no response , had to put on the charger for over a hour because it wouldn't tell me what percentage then do the whole flash again , at least 50% or more is enough not to run into that kinda problem.
Saves lot of aggravation:)

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Today is a good day for updates. Pixel 6 got ota update. My tab S7 is pulling Android 12 update and one UI 4.0 from Samsung

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38