Jumping in.

guitardoc64

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I was very cautious about the Pixel 6 Pro and so I waited. Read all the complaints watched and waited. I even asked Fransisco about it versus the OnePlus 9 Pro. He said Pixel hands down. Then yesterday a customer came in with a 6 Pro. I asked him about his experience and he said he was very happy and the camera was incredible. He showed me a picture of the night sky and that one picture sold me. I ordered the case for it today and I'll pick it up once I get the case.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I was very cautious about the Pixel 6 Pro and so I waited. Read all the complaints watched and waited. I even asked Fransisco about it versus the OnePlus 9 Pro. He said Pixel hands down. Then yesterday a customer came in with a 6 Pro. I asked him about his experience and he said he was very happy and the camera was incredible. He showed me a picture of the night sky and that one picture sold me. I ordered the case for it today and I'll pick it up once I get the case.
I jumped in a couple of weeks ago and don't regret it for a minute.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's so awesome! I don't think you will be disappointed! Let us know when you get it, and how you are liking it!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the 6 (non Pro), and it's honestly one of the funnest phones I've had to use in a long while. Material You is so playful and charming. I've not had too many of the bugs/issues others seem to have had. The only things that bums me out a little are the FPS isn't great (not as bad as some make it out though), and all the delayed updates.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I have the 6 (non Pro), and it's honestly one of the funnest phones I've had to use in a long while. Material You is so playful and charming. I've not had too many of the bugs/issues others seem to have had. The only things that bums me out a little are the FPS isn't great (not as bad as some make it out though), and all the delayed updates.

Glad you are enjoying it

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
How are you finding the size and the camera? :)
I like the size, it's only a little larger than my Pixel 4XL. It's fine for me. I'm one of those strange people that don't really use my camera much, I have no eye for photography. Most of my pictures are of things I am tearing apart and putting back together. My wife is a decent semi-pro photographer and has used my phone for a few pics and says it's just as great as her Pixel 5. I trust her opinion.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I like the size, it's only a little larger than my Pixel 4XL. It's fine for me. I'm one of those strange people that don't really use my camera much, I have no eye for photography. Most of my pictures are of things I am tearing apart and putting back together. My wife is a decent semi-pro photographer and has used my phone for a few pics and says it's just as great as her Pixel 5. I trust her opinion.

Oooh, show us some of the things you're tearing apart!:p

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

That's so awesome! Thank you for your review! I'm thinking of the Pixel 6, 6a, or the smaller 7! It's very hard to stay away from Pixel. I'm also thinking about the OnePlus 10 and Samsung Galaxy S22. It's hard being a phone geek. 😞 Thank you for that size comparison, too!

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered a pixel 6 and it came yesterday. I have to say overall the phone is really nice. The fingerprint sensor is a little slow but it's nothing as bad as what I've been reading about. but I did register the same thumb three times on it. I think that makes a big difference. The only thing that I notice is that the screen isn't as vibrant as my Pixel 4 XL. I know the 4XL has a better screen than the six, and you could definitely see the difference when you put them side by side. but other than that it's been solid so far. I'm still going to try it for the next few days and see what happens.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I just ordered a pixel 6 and it came yesterday. I have to say overall the phone is really nice. The fingerprint sensor is a little slow but it's nothing as bad as what I've been reading about. but I did register the same thumb three times on it. I think that makes a big difference. The only thing that I notice is that the screen isn't as vibrant as my Pixel 4 XL. I know the 4XL has a better screen than the six, and you could definitely see the difference when you put them side by side. but other than that it's been solid so far. I'm still going to try it for the next few days and see what happens.
Nice! Enjoy the new phone!

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Got my shipping confirmation,the waiting begins...

That's exciting! When do you get it? I actually returned the pixel 6 this morning. I really liked the phone, I didn't have any problems with the fingerprint sensor and it seemed to be pretty stable. But my 4xl had a much better screen than the pixel 6. So I decided to keep my 4xl a little while longer. But when you go to set up your fingerprint sensor, register the same fingerprint twice. I had no problems with the fingerprint reader after I did that.