3rd party insurance

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
What companies do you guys use 4 cell phone insurance that includes loss and Theft Protection?

I don't want to take my pixel out of the house until I have it insured in some form... Anyone have any suggestions?

I know Worth Avenue group is an option but I don't like the way they handle claims as you have to buy the new phone and then you get a check in the mail

I know protect your bubble is not operating in the is any more.

Can I still by protection from Fi store of I'm not using fi?

Can you still buy insurance from Verizon on a new phone your bringing to them?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
What companies do you guys use 4 cell phone insurance that includes loss and Theft Protection?

I don't want to take my pixel out of the house until I have it insured in some form... Anyone have any suggestions?

I know Worth Avenue group is an option but I don't like the way they handle claims as you have to buy the new phone and then you get a check in the mail

I know protect your bubble is not operating in the is any more.

Can I still by protection from Fi store of I'm not using fi?

Can you still buy insurance from Verizon on a new phone your bringing to them?

Verizon has 2 open enrollment sessions for their insurance. The next one coming up is December, it just adds to your line and covers whatever phone is on your line.

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I use Squaretrade and they have been great. My kids have broken 2 phones and I paid $79 and got replacements. My note 4 started having memory issues and they had no replacements so they sent me a check for $800 for a 20 month old phone. Cost on the pixel was $149 for 2 years, I had a promo code for $20 off so it ended up at $129

xxaarraa

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I posted about this a while ago but can't find my thread. Call your home owner's insurance or renter's insurance. I am with Liberty and for $19 a year, you can add a ZERO deductible coverage for cell phone and other electronics that protects against the same accidental damage and theft as the traditional cell phone insurance. It's under your personal property coverage and covers you around the world. Zero deductible.

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Have you ever had to use it? If so how is there claims process
This reply is very late, so may not be relevant to you.

To answer your question, I used it once without issue. They cut you a check for the cost of a new replacement or the policy limit (whichever is less) instead of shipping you a replacement device.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress