Sort notifications by time

A

AC Question

Can't seem to find much help on this. Coming from iOS i could sort notifications by the time they were received, this makes it easy for me to see the latest alert i just received. At the moment i have no idea what order my alerts are displayed in. I turned on power notifications and set two apps to both level 4 and still the older alert is on top and newer is bottom. Anyway to configure this?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
What phone do you have? That's sort of weird. I seem to have my most recent notifications always on the top, well after the pinned notifications.

achandab

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Sort notifications by time Pixel XL

Can't seem to find much help on this. Coming from iOS i could sort notifications by the time they were received, this makes it easy for me to see the latest alert i just received. At the moment i have no idea what order my alerts are displayed in. I turned on power notifications and set two apps to both level 4 and still the older alert is on top and newer is bottom. Anyway to configure this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think this is possible with most Android devices. An exception would be Huawei phones -- their EMUI interface shows notifications as a timeline (at least on the Honor 5X).

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So no one can answer this?

android does notification based on time except the low priority notification which always stays at the bottom and some service app which always stays at the top.
there is also bundle notification now which bundles all notification from same app to one with sub notification and they get bumped when a newer notification comes in, I always like the android notification better than on my ipad since its a mess when i get notification from me and my wife's account

supersasan

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
android does notification based on time except the low priority notification which always stays at the bottom and some service app which always stays at the top.
there is also bundle notification now which bundles all notification from same app to one with sub notification and they get bumped when a newer notification comes in, I always like the android notification better than on my ipad since its a mess when i get notification from me and my wife's account

There has to be away around this
This is ridiculous.
I got messages ( texts) about 6 and 8 hours ago and stuff from 17h 10h 9h are all ahead of the text messages. Isn't that crazy?
I have pixel and use the messages app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch