Pixel XL/Gmail Notifications?

cmbauer99

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Not sure when it happened, but all of sudden when I get an email notification from my work account in the gmail app on my Pixel it will show the first response of the email not the last response.

Example

I send out a email to a group of people. when someone responds, it shows all my original response on the notification on what the person responded. Then if others respond, same thing, my original email content displays not what they wrote. So then I have to open the email on my phone and read what they wrote.

However this does not happen on my gmail account. The thread works perfect.

Hoping someone has this happen and can help me its driving me crazy

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure when it happened, but all of sudden when I get an email notification from my work account in the gmail app on my Pixel it will show the first response of the email not the last response.

Example

I send out a email to a group of people. when someone responds, it shows all my original response on the notification on what the person responded. Then if others respond, same thing, my original email content displays not what they wrote. So then I have to open the email on my phone and read what they wrote.

Can't help explain but my Gmail account has become flakey as well!

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site

Example

I have the same issue with my work exchange account. But it's always been that way. It shows my last email in the notification not what the other person just sent me.
I created a trouble ticket with Google here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?noredirect=true#!topic/gmail/VP78sa0vhYY

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non