Screen Protector

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I bought a Pixelbook during Black Friday at Best Buy and I need a good screen protector. Are you guys using one? If so, which one did you get? If you're not using one, do you have any scratches?

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site

WillysJeepMan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I apologize in advance for bumping this thread, but I thought it would be helpful to keep all screen protector options in the same thread for convenience...

Depending upon what type of protector you're looking for, there are very few options. I'm a big fan of matte screen protectors on notebooks and tablets. My main go-to for matte protectors for tablets (Mr. Shield) doesn't make one for the Pixelbook.

But I DID find and subsequently purchased this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076SYCJFP/?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6440202

Applying it was very simple and straight forward. The result was free of bubbles and dust. The quality is ever-so-slightly less than Mr Shield but definitely acceptable. It does a great job of reducing glare, eliminating the appearance of fingerprint smudges, and offers a little resistance for the Pen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89