Huddle: "failed to send..."

codemonkey85

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

So I've been using Google+ for about a week now, and I've tried every so often to start a Huddle. Every time I do, I get this error: "failed to send...".

screenshot-1310276878441.png

One person I tried to Huddle with has an Android phone (and presumably the app, though I haven't confirmed it), and another person is using an iPhone, so she's setup for SMS notifications (although she doesn't use a texting plan, she uses Google Voice for her SMS).

What gives? Has anyone else had any issues?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the error once yesterday. (I just got Google+ yesterday). Only one failed; but, after the first resend it went through no problem.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Just to be clear, Huddles require everyone to be members of Google+ and also be using a Google+ app. So I know right now that your iPhone friend is going to error out.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Right. I don't know if that help page is just a placeholder or what, but it just doesn't work with non-Android people. I've been testing with all my iPhone/G+ people this morning after I saw your reply and it's a no go.

boski

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Right. I don't know if that help page is just a placeholder or what, but it just doesn't work with non-Android people. I've been testing with all my iPhone/G+ people this morning after I saw your reply and it's a no go.

yep my mother-in-law started one and its only me and her talking on it, all other members are not getting it because they are not on android phones