Hello,

So I've been using Google+ for about a week now, and I've tried every so often to start a Huddle. Every time I do, I get this error: "failed to send...".

One person I tried to Huddle with has an Android phone (and presumably the app, though I haven't confirmed it), and another person is using an iPhone, so she's setup for SMS notifications (although she doesn't use a texting plan, she uses Google Voice for her SMS).

What gives? Has anyone else had any issues?
    07-10-2011 02:48 PM
    I got the error once yesterday. (I just got Google+ yesterday). Only one failed; but, after the first resend it went through no problem.
    07-10-2011 02:53 PM
    Just to be clear, Huddles require everyone to be members of Google+ and also be using a Google+ app. So I know right now that your iPhone friend is going to error out.
    07-10-2011 06:34 PM
    Err, that's not true actually... you can use Huddle via SMS:

Huddle via SMS - Google Mobile Help

My only concern is that she's using Google Voice for SMS, not through the carrier.
    07-11-2011 07:27 AM
    Right. I don't know if that help page is just a placeholder or what, but it just doesn't work with non-Android people. I've been testing with all my iPhone/G+ people this morning after I saw your reply and it's a no go.
    07-11-2011 09:10 AM
    Well... that's legitimately disappointing. The majority of people still use feature phones, so let's hope they fix that up.
    07-11-2011 11:30 PM
    Right. I don't know if that help page is just a placeholder or what, but it just doesn't work with non-Android people. I've been testing with all my iPhone/G+ people this morning after I saw your reply and it's a no go.
    yep my mother-in-law started one and its only me and her talking on it, all other members are not getting it because they are not on android phones
    07-13-2011 11:43 AM