What do you guys think of this font I found on XDA site

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
No I haven't but I actually just got off the phone with Comcast about getting internet and WiFi and they apparently have a mobile division so I maybe just getting an iPhone 8 through them or really Xfinity. My bill with them for an iPhone 8 will roughly cost me the same as I'm paying now so I'm thinking about doing it. Its a special where I wouldn't pay anything down bc I'm signing up for service with them. I'm concerned about coverage though bc I have no clue what towers Xfinity uses but I know I definitely have been wanting the iPhone 8 though. So if I do I doubt I roll back to 4.1 but I might still yet do it. There are a lot of steps or the process is very confusing. Plus someone said I'll loose my current security patches which I thought I would still retain my security but I guess not. So it really depends on whether or not I end up getting this iPhone 8 through Xfinity mobile. I've got several questions for them before I commit to getting service with them so tomorrow I'll know more. I'm a true Apple fan by heart which is a big reason I like EMUI so much. It has a lot of IOS type look and features so right now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I've got to look more into the Xfinity mobile thing tomorrow. If indeed there is nothing down then I'll probably do it.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Let us know if you get the iphone or not.
Oh wow I just watched a review on it that someone sent me from the iPhone 8 forum. Wireless charging. Fast charging. Water resistant. 4k video up to 60 frames per second. The space grey this time around is absolutely amazing. They said the processor on this phone is more powerful than any smart phone out there. I have to say this is going to be quite hard to resist. It has true tone color assistance. There were several other features but too many for me to remember to list. The camera is truly unbelievable. I was like wow!!! I have to say though that 4.7 inch phone is quite small and I don't want the plus as it's too large. Apple should have bumped up to 5 inches. It has an all glass back. It's very impressive. If this deal works out it's going to be hard to pass up. I'll know by tomorrow after lunch whether or not if there is a hidden catch to the deal that would then kill it of course. I'm not getting if there is a catch bc I love my honor 8 just fine. I like the honor 8s screen size much much better. I'm just such an Apple fan though so if there is no catch then it's safe to say it's a go for me. I've missed my beloved IOS. There is one other major feature that I'm leaving out but I can't remember it. The video was long. I'll keep you guys updated tomorrow as when I find out for certain either way I'll post about it. I just know how much I love and appreciate my honor 8 so overall this is really hard for me if it's a definite go.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
You just now figured out the features of the phone ? Haha. It's a fast phone indeed. But apparently in speed test it lost to its rival androids competitions. Or that's what I was told.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No I haven't but I actually just got off the phone with Comcast about getting internet and WiFi and they apparently have a mobile division so I maybe just getting an iPhone 8 through them or really Xfinity. My bill with them for an iPhone 8 will roughly cost me the same as I'm paying now so I'm thinking about doing it. Its a special where I wouldn't pay anything down bc I'm signing up for service with them. I'm concerned about coverage though bc I have no clue what towers Xfinity uses but I know I definitely have been wanting the iPhone 8 though. So if I do I doubt I roll back to 4.1 but I might still yet do it. There are a lot of steps or the process is very confusing. Plus someone said I'll loose my current security patches which I thought I would still retain my security but I guess not. So it really depends on whether or not I end up getting this iPhone 8 through Xfinity mobile. I've got several questions for them before I commit to getting service with them so tomorrow I'll know more. I'm a true Apple fan by heart which is a big reason I like EMUI so much. It has a lot of IOS type look and features so right now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I've got to look more into the Xfinity mobile thing tomorrow. If indeed there is nothing down then I'll probably do it.
XFINITY uses Verizon towers. Be careful about the requirements. They probably wouldn't let you get a free iPhone 8 and walk away without any penalty in a week or two

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow I just watched a review on it that someone sent me from the iPhone 8 forum. Wireless charging. Fast charging. Water resistant. 4k video up to 60 frames per second. The space grey this time around is absolutely amazing. They said the processor on this phone is more powerful than any smart phone out there. I have to say this is going to be quite hard to resist. It has true tone color assistance. There were several other features but too many for me to remember to list. The camera is truly unbelievable. I was like wow!!! I have to say though that 4.7 inch phone is quite small and I don't want the plus as it's too large. Apple should have bumped up to 5 inches. It has an all glass back. It's very impressive. If this deal works out it's going to be hard to pass up. I'll know by tomorrow after lunch whether or not if there is a hidden catch to the deal that would then kill it of course. I'm not getting if there is a catch bc I love my honor 8 just fine. I like the honor 8s screen size much much better. I'm just such an Apple fan though so if there is no catch then it's safe to say it's a go for me. I've missed my beloved IOS. There is one other major feature that I'm leaving out but I can't remember it. The video was long. I'll keep you guys updated tomorrow as when I find out for certain either way I'll post about it. I just know how much I love and appreciate my honor 8 so overall this is really hard for me if it's a definite go.
Any update yet?

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Xfinity are some scammers. Telling me they won't charge me to do some installing, but then charged me in my next monthly payments. Hate dealing with them. So I'll be careful with them as well

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Xfinity are some scammers. Telling me they won't charge me to do some installing, but then charged me in my next monthly payments. Hate dealing with them. So I'll be careful with them as well
Yeah be careful. Get everything in writing. Don't want to find out later that they neglected to tell you something

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
To the thread subject...
Used to like comic sans on Windows desktop eons ago.

It became tiresome as more and more people started using it.
Haven't thought about the font for years.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
XFINITY uses Verizon towers. Be careful about the requirements. They probably wouldn't let you get a free iPhone 8 and walk away without any penalty in a week or two
What do you mean like there is a hidden catch to it? If so this is what I've feared in the back of my mind that there will be a catch to the entire deal if I get it at no money down other than paying taxes on the phone

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've not yet rolled back to EMUI 4.1 yet as I'm trying to decide whether to take a deal with Xfinity mobile on an iPhone 8 now that was presented to me out of the blue as I was in no way seeking it out. With me being an Apple fan by heart. It just seemed like it maybe a good opportunity for me to go on back to IOS which I know deeply well more so than Android and I've become to know a lot in a short amount of time with it. The guys have been telling me to be very careful as their may be at catch. I n Ed to check deeply in to that first and I'm also unsure it will even happen due to a hidden catch. If there is then I'm sticking with my beloved honor 8 which I believe I would still keep if I did get the iPhone 8 but I'm not sure bc I'll still be within my 30 day return policy. Only reason they offered me the special was bc I signed up with them for internet and cable the other day and their mobile service is only available to Xfinity customers. I don't truly know what to do bc I still want the mate 9 which the iPhone 8 would totally kill that option for me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean like there is a hidden catch to it? If so this is what I've feared in the back of my mind that there will be a catch to the entire deal if I get it at no money down other than paying taxes on the phone
Right there could be a catch or requirement that could be unfavorable. Just make sure to get all the terms clearly identified so you can make your decision.