Transferring data M9 to 10

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So I plan on going to T mobile on the 18th to get all the freebies during my lunch break. I'll only have about an hour to do this so what should I do on my M9 to be able to easily transfer my stuff to the 10? My pictures are saved to an SD card, I don't have any music downloaded, contacts are saved on Google, and text messages will be thinned out. Is there anything in missing? Last time I went from the m8 to the M9 I did it at home using HTC Transfer which was easy, I'm not sure what they will do in store. Any tips?

Stykthyn

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I had an issue with the transfer tool. It duplicated EVERYTHING. Imagine my surprise when my phone said it was out of storage.

I would go ahead and back up all your files. Get rid of any redundant or unwanted files beforehand. Remove the SD card because it's going to copy that to your new internal memory as well. Use the transfer tool and let google do the rest. Then mount the SD card in the new phone.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I just brought over photos with their transfer tool, everything else wasnt really a big deal since I needed new sd card.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty