Eris/Nexus One Systems

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Is it just me or do the eris and nexus one systems (OS) seem completely different?

Just the way its setup maybe icons menus etc. Idk but I would like to know why because I would much rather my Eris look like that than what it looks like now lol.

mitchell.23

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
The eris has the sense ui. The nexus does not. If you want plain android just turn sense off. Instructions can be found by doing a search.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Alright thanks that helped a lot!

I have a few other questions tho:
1. Is there any way to get the Sense widgets to work without the Sense UI?
2. Can I make my lockscreen on my Eris look like a Motorola Droid Lockscreen?
3. Also, this sounds dumb but you see on the Nexus One how to top is white and not black? How do I make my Eris look like that?

Thanks!

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
your missin the cpu the ram an rom space the screen imho is better on the eris, but if ya want the speed and power the N1 has wait till the incredible comes out it'll be ........ well INCREDIBLE :)

Nice pun haha I should have got the moto droid :\ or just kept my blackberry and waitied because I like my eris I just want something new but that could have happened with anything. Can't really sell it because I drive with it on my lap and sometimes for get it's there and yea.. it gets dropped lol. Even my case is messed up.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
ouch ! F the droid ! sense is awesome lol :D imho. No matter what ya get its already old by the time ya get it home sucks but thats the tech world we all love

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
ouch ! F the droid ! sense is awesome lol :D imho. No matter what ya get its already old by the time ya get it home sucks but thats the tech world we all love

I agree with that 2nd part 110% haha it really is terrible.. but it only seems to happen to me with cell phones..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024