Google Voice Help??

DroidKid123

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I go through the Google Voice forums for this help, couldn't find anything.When it asks me to "Enter a 4 digit voice-mail PIN" and I do.And it tries to verify my phone number and then it pops up saying my phone number could not be verified try again later. Help ?

flyawaymike

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
i had that problem with a land-line once, i figured it just wasn't recognizing the touch-tones properly.

So I forwarded the land-line to a cell number, then attempted the the verification again for the land-line... it called my cell... picked up... entered the code... and voila my "land-line" was verified.

hope that helps!

jorgi

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know when Google might be opening the invitation system back up for Google Voice? I really want to be able to use their text message service since I'm already paying Verizon $30US a month for data access and don't want to pay even more for an unlimited text message plan.

Also, does anyone know whether current Google Voice account holders can still invite people? I know the main Google invite seems to be closed, but before I start bugging everyone I know, I wanted to make sure they could even invite me if they wanted to.

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
oh you ment like getting in? i thought you ment like setting up your number to google voice. I you dont have a google voice account its kinda hard to get one for free you can look around for people that got extra ones or you can buy one on ebay for 2 dollars.

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know when Google might be opening the invitation system back up for Google Voice? I really want to be able to use their text message service since I'm already paying Verizon $30US a month for data access and don't want to pay even more for an unlimited text message plan.

Also, does anyone know whether current Google Voice account holders can still invite people? I know the main Google invite seems to be closed, but before I start bugging everyone I know, I wanted to make sure they could even invite me if they wanted to.

like i said right above this post if you really want to it go to ebay and buy one, sadly thats what i did and it was worth 2 missly dollars

mitchell.23

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site

pm me. I can help you out.

Querida

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying not to revive this as a new thread, so - I HAVE a google voice number. I'm getting the same error as the OP. What's going on?