Please help!!

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys i think i officialy bricked my phone. Im not new at rooting or flashing roms and tried everything i can think of. This is the main problem. Usually if sometjing goes wrong you can just hit the vol down and power Button to get into recovery but thats just it. Once im in bootloader and scroll to recovery it just boots back into bootloader and keeping me from getting to my nandroid backups. By the way im using twrp recovery. All help is welcomed!!

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Didnt mention how this happened. I was looking through xda on ics and came along sense with ics rom. Because i saw the link on the evo 3d section i quickly assumed it was for the evo. I ended up flashing this rom but when i booted it back it would just go black with the menu buttons lite up. Concerned i went back to the link and found out it was for the sensation not the evo. Thats when i couldnt get back into recovery..

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
How can i reflash a custom recovery if i cant get out of bootloader. Bootloader is the only screen i can get to that works. I even tried to factory reset but it again just loads back to hboot.

anon(502805)

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Actually, just go here TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.0 follow the instructions using the PG86IMG.zip method.

This should flash the newest version of TWRP. From there you can flash a custom ROM that is stored on your sd card.

I am stuck in TWRP recovery and am going insane. I followed all these steps and it updated my PG86IMG.zip but it just keeps booting into recovery. I havent been able to get in my phone for the past 5 hours because I cannot get out of recovery.

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am stuck in TWRP recovery and am going insane. I followed all these steps and it updated my PG86IMG.zip but it just keeps booting into recovery. I havent been able to get in my phone for the past 5 hours because I cannot get out of recovery.

What happens when you try to flash a ROM?

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
what hboot version are you on?

Somehow you hosed the partitions of the device when you flashed the ROM. Its to be expected when you flash a ROM from one device to another.

Reactions: anon(502805)

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Here would be my plan of attack...

Flash a ruu zip file. You can find one here: [ZIP] - RUU_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.3 - Downloads - Scott's ROMS

That should clear it up. You have to flash it via hboot, not recovery.

If you are HTC "unlocked" you need to relock it first or it wont flash.

You do this with fastboot.

Hoep that helps. I am going to bed... Newboyx will understand everything here and can help you get through the steps if you dont know how.

If yo dont get it tonight send me a PM and I will help you....

Take it easy.