Unable to scan for networks (wifi problem)

Rizwan Khan8

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
My Samsung S3 is unable to connect to WiFi and unable to switch on Bluetooth please solve my problem i will be very thank full to you.I am waiting for your reply.Please responce my issue.

Andrew Chavez2

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a 3D EVO SPRINT and the wifi scanner is turning off and on. It is a modded phone but the modification does nothing to the WiFi scanner and every time i try to turn it on it will say unable to scan for networks . I tried everything else except for factory reset . When the phone is at 10% the WiFi will start to kick on and when i charge it the phone turns off automatically . i dont know what to do besides take it to sprint themselves

Blaze420

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Having trouble connecting to wifi says unable to scan an tried resetting phone won't even let me hit enable mobile network or anything

Devon Aristoteles

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Every time I turn wi-fi on, it simply says "Unable to scan for networks". Does anyone know how to fix this. I hard reset and that didnt help.

I have the same problem. I can turn on my wifi but i can't search any wifi signal. sometime i can connect but most of the time i can't search any wifi signal. can anyone help me please.. I've done all i know, i already factory reset it and still the same problem. can't search any wifi.. please help me :':)':)':)'(

HERE are the Specs of my phone
Android 5.1 Lollipop
1.3GHz Octa-Core (Mediatek)
5.5” FHD IPS OGS Display
16GB ROM/3GB RAM

btw im phone is a local brand named: Cherry Mobile Flare X V3

Justfornow

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem,the WIFI Is not able to scan for network on my phone ,But It works on the other electronics at home I have tried to reset it multiple times but doesn't work.Anyone got solutions?

Vishnu Yadav

May 10, 2022
Visit site
Unable to wifi scanner

I have the same problem,the WIFI Is not able to scan for network on my phone ,But It works on the other electronics at home I have tried to reset it multiple times but doesn't work.Anyone got solutions?

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is a very very old thread about a very very old phone. I suggest you create a new thread in the appropriate forum (General Help would be fine if you can't find the one for your particular device) and ask your question there. Make sure to give more details, like which phone you have.