HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry these pictures are horrible! No detail and soft. I was not expecting this from all the emphasis HTC made one the camera when they released the One X series. I wouldn't have even posted them if you trying to persude users that the camera is great. Just being honest...

:D Watch out... you will be shunned / mocked / quieted :)... yes yo uare right.

But from what I get many people are happy with the quality and I want to say it is better tahn 2-3 year old camera pics from phones.. but that is wabout it.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Ya the camera functionality and speed is amazing! I can get pictures I've never been able to get cause of the speed. When viewing on phone they look crisp and super clear. But on the pc definitely not as clear. Hopefully something HTC can and will fix.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Ya the camera functionality and speed is amazing! I can get pictures I've never been able to get cause of the speed. When viewing on phone they look crisp and super clear. But on the pc definitely not as clear. Hopefully something HTC can and will fix.

I have not tried this, and my work PC won't allow this as I can't connect any device to work PC.

Has anyone tried to transfer the picture files directly to PC without the auto Google uploader on the ICS.. I am wondering it it's some conversion or downgrading of the pics phone is doing.

I got hated so much that I also gave up ;) but had a feeling if the tapatalk or the ACF app are doing any dumbing down of image quality.. as honestly the picture size on screen does not even look like a true 8 megapix picture..

So anyone who has tried might be able to shed mroe light.

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
k000....I have the answer and OMG I'm pissed and happy..lol. Dude the pictures are just as amazing on our phones screen as we thought. It's Android Central, they do filter them down, they confirmed 100%. My pictures on my phone look great but on here terrible from my work PC. But I didn't stop there, I emailed about 50 pictures I have been posting here directly from my phone to my Gmail account and they look amazing!!!! So yes Evo LTE lovers are camera does rock after all and I take my comments back previous post now :)

I was seriously considering returning my phone and one last thing I did was take pictures with my GS2, my wifes Galaxy Nexus and my Evo LTE and emailed them all to my gmail from the phones and Evo LTE won.

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
k000....I have the answer and OMG I'm pissed and happy..lol. Dude the pictures are just as amazing on our phones screen as we thought. It's Android Central, they do filter them down, they confirmed 100%. My pictures on my phone look great but on here terrible from my work PC. But I didn't stop there, I emailed about 50 pictures I have been posting here directly from my phone to my Gmail account and they look amazing!!!! So yes Evo LTE lovers are camera does rock after all and I take my comments back previous post now :)

I was seriously considering returning my phone and one last thing I did was take pictures with my GS2, my wifes Galaxy Nexus and my Evo LTE and emailed them all to my gmail from the phones and Evo LTE won.

I feel vindicated :D

Pics being shared here were hazy/blurry and I was pissed all the time at the quality, as I do haev keener eye specialy with teh 20-20 glasses on me :D

But I am glad if it boild down to this. Anything better than quality showing up on this site will be better. Sorry Adroid Central Forum fans...

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I know every time I post a picture I'm like boom look at this. Then I look at it like wtf mate what in the world is going on...haha

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
The best way I have figured out to view pictures is setup google+ account if you haven't yet already and turn on your auto upload when phone is plugged in. Google doesn't filter the pictures at all when they upload to your account and it's super easy to access since we all have gmail account anyways :)

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I went for a hike at the Fossil Beds of the Ohio River State Park tonight. While there I ran into a friend that is a member of the Louisville Astronomical Society. He had his telescope set up to show people the Venus transit. Below is a picture of him with his telescope and another overlooking the fossil Beds with the sun behind a cloud...

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
6cdcdc55-6b7a-88a7.jpg

HDR mode. I really like how the colors came out.

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I changed my phone, and the replacement is definitely better in color contrast as wel las saturation. Looks sharper for stock photos too... I will do some more tests. I am sure my earlier one had some issues..

And I transfered the pics directly to PC using AirDroid.. definitely better than sending to this forum.

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you call sprint to get a new one?

yes, already emotionally invested in evo.. and was certain my camera wasn't upto par, and today was last day on my 14 days (they count the day you activated as first day.. so beware)