So Facebook is looking to buy HTC ??

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree and a phone that has facebook software sounds buggy and major blotware :thumbdown:

Sent from ATRIX 4g rooted,unlocked and OC to 1.45 with nottachtrix rom using tapatalk 2

Awake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Not going to happen. Especially once the SEC finds that Facebook lied about their wealth. This is probably the biggest IPO fraud to date.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe Facebook is working with HTC to produce a phone with a new OS and Facebook built into it. It would probably be a step further than the HTC device with a dedicated Facebook button.

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I think Facebook is grossly overestimating their worth. They think we want a phone integrated with Facebook enough that we will put up with ads popping up on our phones. It's laughable, and it will be a flop like their highly anticipated (in their own minds) stock. I log into Facebook once or twice a day just to see my friends' pictures and statuses. I don't have any information on my page, and I rarely post anything. If Facebook disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't cry about it. I sure as heck aint buying a specific phone just so I can use Facebook more easily.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think Facebook is grossly overestimating their worth. They think we want a phone integrated with Facebook enough that we will put up with ads popping up on our phones. It's laughable, and it will be a flop like their highly anticipated (in their own minds) stock. I log into Facebook once or twice a day just to see my friends' pictures and statuses. I don't have any information on my page, and I rarely post anything. If Facebook disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't cry about it. I sure as heck aint buying a specific phone just so I can use Facebook more easily.

You're also no a 17 year old girl, I assume. I.E. You wouldn't be the target audience for a Facebook phone.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk.

Reactions: moosc and Ry

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
You're also no a 17 year old girl, I assume. I.E. You wouldn't be the target audience for a Facebook phone.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk.

True. And I joined around 2005 when it was only available to a few colleges, so that might be a reason why I'm not excited anymore lol.