What's the Best Rom

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just acquired a mint Sprint Evo 4G and I was going to attempt to possibly try and root it. I was wondering if and what the best Roms were available for the Evo 4G? I was looking for something on the lines of ICS or Jelly Bean if any were available. Thanks for your help.:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just acquired a mint Sprint Evo 4G and I was going to attempt to possibly try and root it. I was wondering if and what the best Roms were available for the Evo 4G? I was looking for something on the lines of ICS or Jelly Bean if any were available. Thanks for your help.:thumbup::thumbup:

There's no such thing as best ROM as all users have different requirement from their devices. You have to try few ROM for couple days to see which suits best for you...

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the phone is nearly 4 years old. Some of the ROMs now are Gingerbread with a JB/ICS look and feel. It's really the best way to keep the phone running smooth. Decks Reloaded and Thundershock are ones that I can recommend. Savoca Strike was a good ICS ROM. I really don't know any others. This link should help (READ READ READ):

EVO 4G Android Development - xda-developers

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the phone is nearly 4 years old. Some of the ROMs now are Gingerbread with a JB/ICS look and feel. It's really the best way to keep the phone running smooth. Decks Reloaded and Thundershock are ones that I can recommend. Savoca Strike was a good ICS ROM. I really don't know any others. This link should help (READ READ READ):

EVO 4G Android Development - xda-developers

I saw a ROM that made the Evo 4G look just like the Evo LTE but can't remember what ROM it was. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress