PC36IMG Not Working...

fivebass52

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Installed Unrevoked, decided to uninstall it. Went through the steps according to another thread, but can't get PC36IMG to work. I had done a Nand back-up before rooting, and went back to my original settings. All looks fine, except when I type "su" in terminal emulator, I get the "#" sign, which says I'm still rooted. But, when I try to open Titanium Backup, I get a root access failed message.

So, what would be the best way to get back to stock? The phone is working fine, but I want to be able to root eventually to get tether again, etc. I'm on a MacBook Pro, but have an old Windows laptop in case I have to use terminal.

Thanks guys/gals for a great forum, and all of your help!

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Went through the steps according to another thread, but can't get PC36IMG to work.

What thread? What do you mean it didn't work? We won't be of much help until we get the full break down.

PCIMG's are really simple, more so than flashing a ROM. You simply place it on root of SD, go into hboot and sit back, hboot does everything for you.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What thread? What do you mean it didn't work? We won't be of much help until we get the full break down.

PCIMG's are really simple, more so than flashing a ROM. You simply place it on root of SD, go into hboot and sit back, hboot does everything for you.

Well you have to hit up on the rocker to select yes to start the flash but I agree easiest thing to flash by far...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress