Close browser completely w/o atk?

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I am a heavy internet user. My wife and I are android newbies. For the life of me, I cant figure out how to completely close out the browser or at least make it start at the homepage whenever I open the browser. Everytime I open the browser it shows the last website I visited, which I dont mind but it gets a little annoying. Any suggestions?:confused:

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I am a heavy internet user. My wife and I are android newbies. For the life of me, I cant figure out how to completely close out the browser or at least make it start at the homepage whenever I open the browser. Everytime I open the browser it shows the last website I visited, which I dont mind but it gets a little annoying. Any suggestions?:confused:

I couldn't figure out how to close the stock browser either... and I know what you mean, it bothers me too a little that I can't completely close it so I can start at my homepage the next time I open it.

My suggestion tho is to try the Dolphin browser... you get tabs and the option to exit the app so it'll completely close. I'm still testing it out but I think I like it better.

Mustachio

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I use Dolphin, but I'm not sure how to set the homepage to whatever I want. I get around this by using the Any Cut app to create a shortcut that opens the browser at the specified web page.

androidvirgin

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I use Dolphin, but I'm not sure how to set the homepage to whatever I want. I get around this by using the Any Cut app to create a shortcut that opens the browser at the specified web page.

You don't need a 3rd party app to create a shortcut to your Dolphin Bookmarks.

Long Click | Shortcut | MgeekBookmark will list your Dolphin Bookmarks

to set a Homepage within Dolphin, select Settings | System Settings | Set home page

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member