I feel like Batman.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
With all the cool things and features theses devices have, I feel like Batman's utility belt but in a phone. Lol, I'm such a geek but more will agree.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
smart phones have exploded over the past few years. In late 2001 I visited Florida with a friend and was awe-struck at what I was doing when I used the limited internet access my top-of-the-line feature phone then had to look up tide and weather information as we drove over US 1 to Key West (the "Highway over the Ocean") at 70 mph. Now that seems like a yawn and "so what?". It is something of a joke amongst my (older, non-tech savvy) relatives that if we are discussing something and an obscure fact comes up that we aren't certain of, I'll whip out my phone and pronounce "Yep, Fred Farquahr died in 1993" or "You can get purple widgets from Amazon.com for only $89 each!"

Things are almost, but not quite, to the point where even a business power user could travel without a laptop and easily do all his database and word processing and presentation generation work on a smart phone and not feel a need to compromise.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I can always win disputes/arguements, whether im right or wrong with this phone :D

When theres a dispute, say we are arguing the age of brett favre, I go "Well ill just google it then!" then i act like im googling it... and look back up and say "see i told you so! He's 58! Google doesnt lie!"

hehe, google may not lie but nothing is stopping me :D

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
yeah, I don't use my PC anymore and I am going to be selling my PSP 3000 cause I don't use either. And the games are way too high priced.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
My thoughts exactly, I just have to figure out how to sell my PSP! Android is the only "portable" device I need! :D

yeah you can get good games for $5 and less, what else do you need. Plus all of the customization you get. It feels like there is nothing I can't tackle with this phone.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Sony has a playstation phone on the way! That's gonna be dope. Maybe... playstation is the best thing since sliced bread, and android is the beat thing since playstation. If playstation made a android Batman style super hero video game, is play it... is that too far? w/e... Batman badass anyway because he's normal (sort of) with a thirst for vengeance...

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Sony has a playstation phone on the way! That's gonna be dope. Maybe... playstation is the best thing since sliced bread, and android is the beat thing since playstation. If playstation made a android Batman style super hero video game, is play it... is that too far? w/e... Batman badass anyway because he's normal (sort of) with a thirst for vengeance...
Lol, I like the cut of your jib.