A HTC One with SD card support.....

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
HTC One comes with removable cover, dual-SIM, and SD slot

So if this is right, would you have rather lost the unibody just for SD card support? There's still no removable battery, I think I'm happy with the one I have......thoughts?

Sent from my HTC One

No I don't care about the SD Card slot but I would much rather have an HTC One with a dual sim card slot though.

I wonder if the Chinese HTC One would work perfectly on the European channels..?

Clashman

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
No I don't care about the SD Card slot but I would much rather have an HTC One with a dual sim card slot though.

I wonder if the Chinese HTC One would work perfectly on the European channels..?

I'd imagine it would work well, but you would be forgoing LTE. Curiously, the HTC One product detail page in China doesn't list exact specifications. There is a bit of a roundabout way to do it using the product comparison:

HTC

However, while it is slightly different from the Taiwan page (no mention of the 16GB version), it makes no explicit mention of dual-SIM capabilities, and the frequency bands just mention "Europe/Asia", so I wouldn't trust those to match up 100% with the CN versions.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd imagine it would work well, but you would be forgoing LTE. Curiously, the HTC One product detail page in China doesn't list exact specifications. There is a bit of a roundabout way to do it using the product comparison:

HTC

However, while it is slightly different from the Taiwan page (no mention of the 16GB version), it makes no explicit mention of dual-SIM capabilities, and the frequency bands just mention "Europe/Asia", so I wouldn't trust those to match up 100% with the CN versions.

Thanks Clashman.

I live for a high end dual sim smartphone that can be used in Europe and the USA without any complications. The nature of my work means I travel a lot to LA and need a phone I can use both there and here. I currently have to carry two phones whilst out there, which is a pain.