Phone answers itself

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys .. this is a problem my hubby is having with his phone.
He keeps it in his pocket, when the phone rings and he takes it out his pocket it either answers or rejects the call.
He is getting very frustrated with this ... is there any option or setting that he can change so that this does not happen...

Thanks for helping out... like you guys always do :)

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
He keeps it in his pocket, when the phone rings and he takes it out his pocket it either answers or rejects the call.
He is getting very frustrated with this ... is there any option or setting that he can change so that this does not happen...

Perhaps try having a look here....http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...one-answers-itself-predictive-text-issue.html

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Does it answer or reject while he's taking it out or before he takes it out? It could be that his pants are sliding the answer/reject widgets causing his problems when taking it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez