No OS Running? Help!

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
You didn't understand my point. He only posted this video in order to perhaps try to show us what he means by boot loop. He means that it just stays at that initial boot screen and doesn't actually boot into the system.. it either just stays there or reboots into the same boot animation. I hope it's clear for you now.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
You didn't understand my point. He only posted this video in order to perhaps try to show us what he means by boot loop. He means that it just stays at that initial boot screen and doesn't actually boot into the system.. it either just stays there or reboots into the same boot animation. I hope it's clear for you now.

It dose boot into the system its just a little slow its a google splash screen then the boot animation try deleting the dalvic and the cache in recovery and down load rom tool box and try a new boot animation

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
His phone reboot itself without him pressing the power button. The phone will just boot up to OS than a min later it will reboot itself on its own. This video to show you guys what kind of problem i am having with my Htc One Sprint Phone. Is there any solution for this problem?

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
His phone reboot itself without him pressing the power button. The phone will just boot up to OS than a min later it will reboot itself on its own. This video to show you guys what kind of problem i am having with my Htc One Sprint Phone. Is there any solution for this problem?

Then re flash the rom and see if it makes a difference and also get the latest recovery theirs been some issues with the last cwm recovery and the new one fixes a lit of bugs

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i tried re-flashing. i did everything in the books and nothing. I haven't tried stesyl idea that he posted up. I have a os but it reboot every time and i have no wifi or signal for some reason. i think i'm doomed with this issue. If you guys want i can tell you what rom i'm running, kernel, and what recovery i'm using

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i tried re-flashing. i did everything in the books and nothing. I haven't tried stesyl idea that he posted up. I have a os but it reboot every time and i have no wifi or signal for some reason. i think i'm doomed with this issue. If you guys want i can tell you what rom i'm running, kernel, and what recovery i'm using

Did you Ruu?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
AHHH IK WHATS WRONG!!! YOU HAVE THE WRONG KERNEL!!! WHEN I HAD THE WRONG KERNEL IT DID THE EXACT SAME THING NO WIFI RANDOM REBOOTS YOUR KERNEL CONTROLS YOUR BASE BAND AND THAT CONTROLS YOUR WIFI AND cellular RADIO

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok i looked at the thread do you have s-off enabled? And can you access goo manger to get an update?

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
YOU BIG *****!!!! YOU NEED TO ENABLE S-OFF!!! YOUR RUNNING THE STOCK KERNEL!!! (BOOT.IMG) GET A KERNEL FLASH TOOL AND BOOT IT INTO THE BOOT LOADER GO TO THE ROM FILE HOOK YOUR USB IN MAKE SURE THE SCREEN IN RED SAYS FASTBOOT USB FLASH THE BOOT.IMG FROM THE VIPER ROM PACKAGE AND YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED
TO AVOID FURTHER ISSUES GET S-OFF WHICH WILL FLASH THE KERNEL WITH THE ROM WITH NONE OF THIS BS your root kit should have a kernel flasher
Remember s-on= you have to flash the kernel (bot.img) seperetly
S-off= you dont have to worry about it :)

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I told him that on the first page. I had the exact same issue until i went S-OFF, I even put a link to the steps. Guess he wants to go another route .

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
HEY DUDE YOU NEED TO FLASH THAT KERNEL (BOOT.IMG) FLASH IT THROUGH ADB LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS NUMB NUTS OR GET S-OFF AND REFLASH THE ROM HTC HAS A BOOT SECURITY THAT LOCKS THE NAND PARTITION OF THE PHONE S-ON IS THAT SECURITY LOCK S-OFF UN LOCKS IT ITS AN HTC THING I TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE IN THIS MATTER MAKES ME THINK THIS IS YOUR FIRST HTC PHONE LOL

Last edited:

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
HEY DUDE YOU NEED TO FLASH THAT KERNEL (BOOT.IMG) FLASH IT THROUGH ADB LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS NUMB NUTS OR GET S-OFF AND REFLASH THE ROM HTC HAS A BOOT SECURITY THAT LOCKS THE NAND PARTITION OF THE PHONE S-ON IS THAT SECURITY LOCK S-OFF UN LOCKS IT ITS AN HTC THING I TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE IN THIS MATTER MAKES ME THINK THIS IS YOUR FIRST HTC PHONE LOL

No need to call people names lol. These phones can be quite complicated if you don't do the research first before tampering with them.

Last edited:

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
No need to call people names lol. These phones can be quite complicated if you don't do the research first before tampering with them.

It was ment to get his attention sorry bro but it is a good motivator :) we were all noobs once its cool

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It was ment to get his attention sorry bro but it is a good motivator :) we were all noobs once its cool

It's all good! Some people just don't like to pay attention when advice is available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non