is it worth switching from sprint and gs2

nathy321

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the gs2 on sprint n was thinking about switching to this phone. I like the look and size of it..do you guys think it would be worth it? Im tired of touch wiz n miss sense but idk if its a good enough upgrade to switch from gs2,..what do u guys think?

goliath602

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I am torn on this too. I have the galaxy s2 on T-Mobile and have had it for 5 months now but I am the type of person that gets bored very quickly of things. This phone seems very nice, but the One X seems like it would be a better choice IMO. I would go with the One X if carriers weren't a factor to you.

MrTyC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well i just switched from the Evo 3D on Sprint and yes it is worth the jump. I've played with the gs2 and it's very nice, but for me it was a welcome upgrade. I really like HTC phones and Sense. The biggest reason for me switching was being able to use 4G and the fact that Sprint doesn't have that in my area and wont get LTE here anytime soon, what's the point in getting something that i cant take full advantage of. It's like getting a Porshe and driving it only thru a school zone. But overall, the One S is a GREAT phone. I think you'll have a lot of fun with it.

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Around June the micro oxidized version of the one s will be out In black. I'm planning on getting that or the gs3 and giving my mom this one s lol.