HTC One S or Sony Xperia S

infiniti_12

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused which one is better. They both have issues. HTC One S has this chipping problem and Xperia S has the yellow tint problem and the 3 capacitive buttons.

I love HTC One S because of it's design and the UI. I want to experience an UI which is different like the Sense 4.0. I love all the features of the phone except for the storage.
I love Sony Xperia S because of its design, the illuminated thing but the phone itself is thick and a little heavier than One S. Xperia S is sexy and have a lot of storage.

I currently have Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and Nokia 5530 XM (pretty old). I'm already tired of seeing TouchWiz UI, yes its easy to use, but I think it's not that, you know. I'll rate it 3.5 out of 5.

I need the International Version so yeah. If only I'm rich I would buy them both, but unfortunately I'm not. :D

Thanks in Advance. :DDD

*Sorry for my english :)

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
it comes down to taste. Sense 4.0 looks nice but its not for everyone. some would prefer more of a vanilla taste with the xperia s. also the One S in the gradient blue does not chip. different finish. both great phones. but I would be afraid to own the xperia s becuase of those sharp corners. cant imagine what would happen if you dropped on the corner.... not good. good luck

The Shag

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I would go with the HTC. The chipping would only be cosmetic, and you'd still have a georgeous screen and pretty good camera. From my experiences with other Sony products, I would never buy anything they made except for the Playstations.

alc2077

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
One s hands down, have used both & I will say the One S may be the best android phone that I have used yet. This is coming from someone who swaps out phones every few months, the One S is smooth as ice........:D:D

Alicebingling

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Me too, support the HTC one s, although i don't have one s myself, some friends of mine are all have one and looked very good, i like the clear photos it take, really cool, and the UI as you say is really very nice.:)