Sure is just checked !

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Is this on their site ? To lazy to check lol

Yes it's on their site. And I also wanted to ask everyone if I would have to get another 2 year contract if I get this even if my 2 year contract isn't out. Sorry I'm kinda of a noob when it comes to this.

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
The $20 price tag is with a new or eligible upgrade line of service. If you are not eligible you can not get this phone for the discounted rate, unless of course you add a line. Depending how far along you are on your existing contract at&t might upgrade you early. I bought my one x last week for $50 brand new so this $20 refurb isn't that great of a deal imo.

Reactions: Mexico619

cbc0201

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Both the GS3 and HOX will continue to drop as the iPhone launch nears. They need to push as many as they can before sales hit an Apple wall. Good deals to be had in the coming weeks on both phones.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, refurbished. I don't know about that...

Refurbished is supposed to me that the visible areas of the phones have been replaced, and someone has personally checked to make sure the phone functions the way it should, which could honestly mean anything. It could mean if it turns on it's good, or it could mean they actually do a function check with swiping the screen and whatnot.

azstance

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Where did you locate it for $50? I've been looking around and the least expensive that I can find this phone is for $89 at Fry's Electronics. Thanks

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
My local at&t mega cell.sent me an Ad with it for $50. I took it into best buy and had them price match it. I think someone on here said staples had it for $50 as well. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I think ima spend the extra $80 to make sure i get a good working phone lol.

Dunno, man. That's 5 times as much. And the refurbished still has 3 months att and 1 year HTC warranty. They generally go through the same quality controls as a new phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress