download unlocked jelly bean update

Matcro369

May 18, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to just download the official update so I can apply it manually? i'm in the US so not clear in wether it actually came out for us yet but my att update isn't working anyway. it might be because I use straight talk with the phone or that I have it rooted, I'm not really sure. I hear that there is an unlocked update available and since I don't use att anyway that would work. I also don't see a problem in using say the UK version. but I can't seem to just find it to download and I don't want a Rom. anybody have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok... Sound like you need to do a little bit of research--

If you have the One X(L) [att one x] you CANNOT flash roms that are not made for your device, aka the uk one x... Different processors, etc... You will brick your phone if you do.

The leaked update is running very smooth and stable, but it's a new kernel, and there is an issue with "root sticking"; getting supersu to work properly...

I'd say wait about another week, and check out ViperXL by team Venom.. They have the best sense rom and have already incorporated JB with this leak. By that time they will have more tweaks, and it is already more stable than just stock

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
ViperXL also has a 3.0 Preview, which is basically just the leak right now. He has a history of updating rather than wipe-do over, so I am hoping investing early will not cause too much re-do work :).

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking cm until turge releases a newer update with tweaks and what not... Probably still get it before att releases it haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress