Clear Screen Protector

kimikimkim

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Trying to find a scratch resistant screen protector for the Inspire that doesn't compromise clarity. I have a Zagg InvisibleShield, but it "clouds" the screen. :-\

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I recently went to a Ghost Armor kiosk at a local mall and had them install a screen protector on my Inspire. So far, so good - clear (at least I don't feel like it compromises clarity), doesn't seem to affect the touchscreen sensitivity, and seems very easy to clean when you get fingerprint smudges and what not on it.

It was $20 total - $15 for the screen protector and $5 for the installation. You can order them online if you don't have a physical store anywhere near you. I figured I'd spend the extra $5 to let them put it on and that way if it got messed up, it would be on them to replace it. Took him about 5 minutes to clean the screen, install the protector, squeegee the liquid out, put it in the heater or whatever it was to help cure it some, collect my money, and get me on my way.

Supposed to have a lifetime warranty where you can return it and they'll send you a new one, or you can take it back to the physical location and have them re-install one again (only have to pay $5 installation, or you can probably just get the protector and do it all yourself).

In any event, I have no complaints thus far. I like it better than the Otterbox screen protector I used to have on my iPhone 3GS.

gots2beme

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use Realook...buy them on Amazon. 2 for $10...absolutely clear!

Can't tell it is on. My 2 cents

I received my Realook screen protectors in the mail today. Just installed moments ago. OMG! This is by far the best looking protector I've ever used and believe me I've tried them all over the years. I can't even tell the thing is on my screen. The clarity is brilliant. I highly recommend the Realook protectors. Perfect fit and practically invisible. Thanks for the recommendation!

yoak23

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought the case mate barely there case today and it came with a screen protector. The case is awesome! The screen protector is super clear and you can't even tell its on.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

schinner16

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Xtreme gaurdz are awesome 4 bucks with free shipping can't beat that. It's really nice perhaps even more slippery than the screen itself. No orange peel and nice and clear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez