How to type two letters that are the same, one after another, with Swiftkey Flow?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I know they say that Swiftkey Flow will just "figure it out" and that there is no need to do anything in particular however, my keyboard does not figure it out.
I am consistently going back and correcting words like "too" (which it puts in "to").

Is there any motion/action that assures me the selection of a ltter two times in a row?

I also seem to be having a problem with words that have apostrophes, like I'm and It's.

Any help/tips are appreciated.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I installed this and loved it at first but it will not let me type in most names even after syncing with my accounts.I can't even type my own name because it won't recognize it, don't know if it is because it has double letters or what. I can't put in names like Ron or Terry...pretty simple names. Am I doing somethin wrong. I looked for help and didn't find much. Oh and emails aren't remembered, and no favorites or shortcuts. Hmm justme

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem. neonworm was right. Circling the letter gives you a double letter.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I normally keep the finger a little longer on said letter (too, app, etc) and no problem, it just works.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I was having the same problem. neonworm was right. Circling the letter gives you a double letter.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

No way.
I tried maybe ten times to hit the "t" and then circle the "o" and all I get is typhoon or toil. Never once got a "too".

joebogey

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I usually just pause in the swipe over the double letter, so I would stop on the T in letter, then continue. If you get a different word, just go back to correct, then make sure to tap the word in the suggestion box, it will learn and adapt. Same for my name and friends names, make sure to type out and tap suggestion box once or twice for it to learn it.

Kazzxtrismus

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
You must fully type then select the word from the predictions a few times...
"Too" will topically need to be selected as to will always be more common.
I always mix my type and swipe

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
No way.
I tried maybe ten times to hit the "t" and then circle the "o" and all I get is typhoon or toil. Never once got a "too".
In actuality that circling effect is just making a long press on the o. So swype from t to o and hold it until 'too' appears as a predicted word, release your finger and voila you have your 'too'. Also works for the word 'off'.

♻Positivity!