LG G2 VS980 2 recoveries????

frecklestbone

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I had TWRP installed on my LG G2 for a while and decided to try cwm. I used rom manager to flash cwm. I then flashed cm12 and loved it for about a day until it shut down and bootlooped. Now, I have been trying to simply go back stock, but the phone isn't connecting to my pc via fastboot mode. I could sometimes get recovery (CWM) sometimes now. I was in cwm, reflashed cm12, then hit "reboot recovery". TWRP started up.... I thought it had been overwritten this whole time...

How might I delete one or the other (feel free to suggest which to keep) and then get cm12 flashed. I think the 2 recoveries are causing the bootloops.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I had TWRP installed on my LG G2 for a while and decided to try cwm. I used rom manager to flash cwm. I then flashed cm12 and loved it for about a day until it shut down and bootlooped. Now, I have been trying to simply go back stock, but the phone isn't connecting to my pc via fastboot mode. I could sometimes get recovery (CWM) sometimes now. I was in cwm, reflashed cm12, then hit "reboot recovery". TWRP started up.... I thought it had been overwritten this whole time...

How might I delete one or the other (feel free to suggest which to keep) and then get cm12 flashed. I think the 2 recoveries are causing the bootloops.

I have always used TWRP, it always seemed to have the least amount of issues come up. I would try downloading a stock ROM and flashing it through recovery. Start from scratch again vs trying to keep flash CM on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez