HELP!! Invalid software update???

Mia_02

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I just got my LG G3 and I'm currently having Andriod software 4.2.2 installed. I re-start the tablet, there's a message pop up and stated.. "new software available to download". After finishing loading the software, it failed to upload and I got the message saying "invalid software package". What should I do? :(

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
You'll need to confirm what device you have as the LG G3 is a phone, albeit a large one, and isn't available yet. Do you have an LG tablet?

Posted via Android Central App

Tim Clifton

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have had exactly the same thing happen today for my gpad it tells me software update available but after downloading the file it says software package invalid any ideas folks ?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got my LG G3 and I'm currently having Andriod software 4.2.2 installed. I re-start the tablet, there's a message pop up and stated.. "new software available to download". After finishing loading the software, it failed to upload and I got the message saying "invalid software package". What should I do? :(

Update using the LG Mobile Tool, make sure your windows computer has the newest drivers and let it install the Android drivers that auto starts when you plug in your G Pad.