LG G3 - WiFi and Bluetooth won't turn on, why?

Oliver_22

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Re: LG G3 - WiFi and Bluetooth won't turn on

Hi guys,

I had the same problem. After i had searched over the internet, i found out it might be a hardware problem.

The main problem is that the LG G3 wants to open bluetooth andwifi at the same time.

How to fix it?
Reboot your phone, and press volume down until your phone is in safe mode.
Now go to settings and turn off bluetooth.
Turn on your wifi.
Turn off safety mode and reboot your phone.

Cheers.

Regards,

Jan

YOU ARE A GOD ! It works ! <3

Jarrie

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site

Try this..go to settings > general > storage > cached data > yes then restart

Hopefully it helps..thanks

kalunayake

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Hi guys,

I had the same problem. After i had searched over the internet, i found out it might be a hardware problem.

The main problem is that the LG G3 wants to open bluetooth andwifi at the same time.

How to fix it?
Reboot your phone, and press volume down until your phone is in safe mode.
Now go to settings and turn off bluetooth.
Turn on your wifi.
Turn off safety mode and reboot your phone.

Cheers.

Regards,

Jan

Wow... This worked for me. I was all ready to get a new phone.

UPDATE:

Worked perfectly for a good 5 minutes then it's completely dead now. Even after changing batteries/waiting, etc. Here I come, Zenfone!

mhori

Jun 16, 2018
Visit site

I had the same problem but Bluetooth is working perfectly if I start it from the "Bluetooth " button on the notification panel and not from the Bluetooth button from the setting panel ,please try ,no need to make a factory reset

12danni

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site

Hi All,

The WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities on my LG G3 phone randomly stopped working yesterday and both connections won't turn on. I have tried to enable both connections, but the phone either lags out or does not recognize the command. This isn't the problem of the LG G3 not recognizing networks or finding Bluetooth devices, but both connections won't even enable.

Has anyone had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? I've tried factory resetting and that did not remove the issue at all.

Thank you!

gratic

Dec 13, 2018
Visit site

Hi All,

The WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities on my LG G3 phone randomly stopped working yesterday and both connections won't turn on. I have tried to enable both connections, but the phone either lags out or does not recognize the command. This isn't the problem of the LG G3 not recognizing networks or finding Bluetooth devices, but both connections won't even enable.

Has anyone had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? I've tried factory resetting and that did not remove the issue at all.

Thank you!

I have had same problem, 2 months ago my phone's wifi and bluetooth stopped. My phone 3 years old, so battery was old. Often there was no problem on modem, camera, cpu or other things, but sometimes usb hasn't worked with modem, while wifi-bluetooth not working. And last week, phone started to bootloop.

You can think that, my phone is dead, but only the battery. Battery percentage only shows the voltage of battery, but phone uses in power ic lots of amperes which can drop dead battery's voltage suddenly low. Low battery under load offers low voltage. So PM ic can't give enough voltage to wifi chip or modem, especially wifi ic. If you can stop wifi applications, phone not turn off or bootloop. But batterie's death is on way. So bootloop is inevitable.

My opinion on LG G3 motherboard problems before all recommendations is changing battery with a good battery, and wait 1-2 days for battery maturation. Than probably all problems will go. Don't run a factory reset or ic reballing before changing battery.

Make it be easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38